Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 16.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 26th. One Maker token can now be bought for approximately $328.52 or 0.04862865 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, CoinMex, DDEX and Kyber Network. Over the last week, Maker has traded 25.9% higher against the dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $329.39 million and $5.15 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00050239 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00062900 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00036654 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006107 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014724 BTC.
- Baer Chain (BRC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010543 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003464 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, HitBTC, Ethfinex, OKEx, CoinMex, Bibox, Radar Relay, Gate.io, GOPAX, BitMart, Switcheo Network, Bancor Network, Kucoin, OasisDEX, Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.