Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Mercatox. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $2.74 million and approximately $63,896.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.33 or 0.01730144 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 68.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,021.45 or 1.08819001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 26.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, HitBTC, Exrates and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.