Obyte (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Obyte has a market capitalization of $13.74 million and $4,310.00 worth of Obyte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Obyte coin can now be bought for about $18.40 or 0.00199794 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including UPbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Obyte has traded down 7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DEXON (DXN) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001942 BTC.
Buying and Selling Obyte
Obyte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, UPbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obyte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obyte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Obyte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obyte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.