Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 31st. Over the last week, Unobtanium has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Unobtanium coin can currently be purchased for about $61.22 or 0.00640677 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and C-CEX. Unobtanium has a total market capitalization of $12.38 million and approximately $820.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,555.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $243.62 or 0.02549617 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002218 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004729 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010843 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Buying and Selling Unobtanium
Unobtanium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unobtanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unobtanium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.