QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded 22.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 27th. Over the last week, QYNO has traded 38.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One QYNO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24. QYNO has a total market capitalization of $483.25 and approximately $22.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 75.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
QYNO Coin Profile
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.