Xaya (CURRENCY:CHI) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 27th. Xaya has a total market capitalization of $1.34 million and $2,786.00 worth of Xaya was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Xaya has traded down 24.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Xaya coin can now be purchased for $0.0308 or 0.00000341 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 75.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 3rd, 2018. Xaya’s total supply is 52,644,186 coins and its circulating supply is 43,502,059 coins. Xaya’s official message board is medium.com/@XAYA. Xaya’s official Twitter account is @XAYA_tech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Xaya’s official website is xaya.io.
Xaya Coin Trading
Xaya can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xaya directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xaya should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xaya using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xaya Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xaya and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.